__________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to Blurry Customs!
Blurry Customs designs, manufactures and sells High-Speed CNC systems: Spartan CNC Mills, UltraMan & IronMan CNC Routers, and our own designed and manufactured Avenger Automatic Tool Change cartridge spindle system.
Our systems are unique as they provide an extremely high accuracy and performance to price ratio. By developing core system components in-house - servo positioning
mechanisms, auto-tool-change systems and composite frames - we offer unparalleled, high performance at unheard-of low prices.
Made to individual customer requirements with standard options, and often, new and unique options suited to meet specific needs, no request is too small or big. Living up to our name, Blurry Customs', we sharpen customer's general system "wants" to define a system that is custom crafted to meet their specific requirements.
If you are new to CNC we'll start with education, if you are experienced we'll talk specs and performance. We love CNC, that is why we're "open" and available 7 days a week, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-374-4039.
________________________________________________________________________________________Blurry Custom High-Speed CNC Systems ________________________________________________________________________________________
Quick-Guide to System Capabilities
Blurry Custom Exclusive Technologies
Avenger Automatic-Tool-Change System
Less than 1/2 the cost of competitive ATC systems, flexibility to use
router or spindle motors, an elegantly simple design, and manufactured
to "bullet-proof" standards and microscopic accuracy.
of the Avenger is in its simplicity. Plug in a 100PSI compressed
air hose, attach the spindle motor to the Avenger via a provided ER20
collet, connect the compressed air solenoid and drawbar position proximity sensor to your control box, and its time to ATC!
PetraCast Composite Steel Frame
Our Composite Stone and Steel combination delivers unrivaled Rigidity, Vibration Damping, and Strength. The PetraCast Composite Steel Frame is the choice when you need the best in stability and performance.
Don't Compromise, Become CNC Knowledgeable
Blurry Customs does not compromise when designing and building our CNC systems. Likewise, you should not compromise when buying your own CNC system. Compromising often comes from a lack of knowledge about what is available. To that end we opened our online and self-administered "School of CNC Knowledge".
Whether you you are shopping for your first CNC system or a tenured veteran in the CNC world, we recommend you visit both our "School of CNC Knowledge" and "Shopping for a CNC System" sections located at the top of the left-hand site menu. Providing both general CNC information and comparing the capabilities of Blurry Customs' systems, you will find this information valuable while shopping for your CNC system.
Why Blurry Customs
designs are manufactured to precise tolerances, using industry
components, and superior manufacturing practices. This philosophy ensures that every CNC system we sell has the highest levels of precision,
performance, reliability and value-to-cost ratio.
Backing this up, Blurry Customs warranties each system for one year and provides lifetime technical support.
We are passionate about CNC, and we look forward to sharing that passion with you.
Contact us at
email@example.com or call 425-374-4039, 7 days a week, to learn more!
News and Announcements
- February 8, 2012 - We officially announce the availability of Linear Motors in our MTX, Spartan and Raptor systems. Unrivaled in precision, smoothness and mind numbing speed and acceleration these are the top of the food-chain option if you want the best.
- February 6, 2012 - Blurry Customs announces the availability of our new MTX line of fixed gantry / moving table CNC Routers. The IronMan MTX utilizes the classic steel plate + aluminum extrusion to bring the superior rigidity of this design to an affordable price. The UltraMan MTX delivers a fixed gantry / moving table design in a stress relieved, precision machined, welded steel frame to deliver 2000+IPM rapids and 1,500+IPM cut speed complemented with acceleration approaching 1.5G. Standard work envelopes start at 24"x24" to 48"x96", of course custom sizing is available.
- September 15, 2011 - The retail Avenger ATC units now have a Draw-bar proximity sensor standard. This sensor provides your
controller Draw-Bar "Open / Closest" state information. This allows
your system to know the actual state of the Draw-Bar. Marking the
Avenger a "closed-loop" ATC system. "Closed-Loop = Better".
- August 27, 2011 -
IronMan XE systems with a 48" Y axis work envelops now have standard
3"x3" TSlot Extrusion and 8" tall - 3/8" thick powder coated steel frame
components. Also standard are 3/4" Y & Dual X axis ball screws,
72"+ systems have Dual 1" X axis ball screws. These larger frame
components further increases rigidity, adds weight for stability,
provides a 3" TSlot "clamping perimeter" around the work envelop; adding
form and functionality to our largest IronMan XE systems.
- August 23, 2011
- We are proud to announce that all IronMan XE systems now have 20mm
Linear Profile Guides (aka "rails") as a standard feature. This upgrade
further enhances the rigidity and performance of our IronMan XE CNC
Routers without increasing, and in some instances discounting, the cost
of your CNC investment.
- August 23, 2011 - Avenger ATC packages for IronMan and UltraMan Routers have been enhanced with a draw-bar position sensor - Sends draw-bar's open or closed status to controller.
Blurry Customs - 26262 Three Notch Road, Unit 2; Mechanicsville, MD, 20659
425-374-4039 (7 Days a week) or email firstname.lastname@example.org